SETTING YOUR PATH TOWARDS FINANCIAL SECURITY
Our Promise to You
- We will act in a fiduciary capacity for our advisory clients, meaning that we will act solely in your best interest and always put your interests ahead of ours.
- We will listen to you and ask questions to gain a better understanding of what is important to you and what goals you want to achieve through the planning process.
- We will develop a comprehensive financial plan and discuss your goals in a timely manner following any advisor to client interactions.
- We will provide you with a timeline for the implementation of any recommendations provided and assure that every strategy you choose to implement is done.
- We will fully disclose and detail all planning costs, portfolio management fees, insurance, and investment commissions, and any other expenses associated with your chosen strategies.
- We will coordinate your legal and tax work amongst your advisors or refer you to professionals in the respected fields.
- We will contact you quarterly to evaluate your progress, our performance and address any questions that you may have.
- We will respond to any communications within 24 hours.
- We will continually study financial markets and the financial planning industry in order to provide you with comprehensive and current information available.
- We will meet with you no less than once annually to outline any recommended actions and adapt your plan to any life, business or financial changes that have occurred.